Annual Fund Gifts
Invest in providing an inspiring and creative place where writers, readers, and audiences share an appreciation for the beauty of well-written words.
Your support enables us to encourage and support writers in our community by providing stimulating classes and events for the public to experience the craft of writing. Your gift also allows us to offer scholarships to those who can’t afford tuition, free public office hours with our writers-in-residence, and much more. Support writers by making your gift today!Donate
Giving Levels and Donor Benefits
- Receive complimentary Hugo House membership
- Your name or dedication on our donor list
- Invitation to our annual donor appreciation event
Receive all Sentence-level benefits plus:
- Sentence-level benefits extended to one additional person of your choice—just email your plus one’s contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reserved seating at select Hugo events*
Receive all Couplet-level benefits plus:
- Two complimentary tickets for any one Word Works or Literary Series event* (Tax deduction at this level is less the cost of tickets, if used)
- Advance call-in registration for Hugo House classes (eight days before general public, one day before Hugo House members)
Paragraph ($1,000 – 2,499)
Receive all Stanza-level benefits plus:
- A signed book from a Word Works or Hugo Literary Series author at your complimentary event
Short Story ($2,500 – 4,999)
Receive all Paragraph-level benefits plus:
- Four complimentary tickets for any Word Works or Hugo Literary Series event
- Special invitation to a private event with a Word Works or Hugo Literary Series author
Receive all of the benefits above in addition to:
- An emcee thanks from the podium at Hugo Literary Series and Word Works events for the year following the receipt of your donation
*Based on availability. Donor must contact email@example.com to reserve at least twenty-four hours in advance. Tickets and tuition may be redeemed once within one year of reaching the awarding donor level.
Richard Hugo House is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, federal tax identification number 91-1718383.
Please contact 206-322-7030 ext. 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information.
If you are making a donation of stock, please contact Louise Kincaid at email@example.com or by calling 206-456-4006 to receive our brokerage information and alert us in advance about the stock and number of shares you plan to give.